Joseph Di Palantino & Sons, Inc. has been serving the Montgomery County, Bucks County, and Philadelphia area since 1950. We are a family-owned and operated business and we take great pride in bringing our years of knowledge and experience to the homes and businesses of our customers each day.
SKILLFUL CREATIVE INNOVATIVE
A NOTE TO
Because of our commitment to
superior customer service,
quality workmanship, and
highly competitive pricing, we
are thankful for the years of
continuous referrals that are
the heart of our business.
To our former and long-
standing customers …
We express a heartfelt “Thank
you” and we look forward to
the opportunity to work with
To our future customers …
We hope you will consider us
for your paving and concrete
needs. Among other things, we
are pleased to specialize in
Joe and Dan Di Palantino
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL
PAVING & SEALCOATING
CONCRETE & MASONRY SERVICES
PARKING LOT MAINTENANCE
AND MUCH MORE
| COMPETITIVE PRICING FULL LICENSED & INSURED QUALITY WORKMANSHIP |
CAUTION: Please be aware of the fact that there are some “contractors” who do not have honorable intentions.
P r o t e c t y o u r s e l f !
Remember that scam rhymes with scram, and that is what bad contractors do! They don’t stick around to finish the job because they are unwilling to
make the investment of time and money required to run a legitimate contracting business. For your protection, your Pennsylvania contractor must be
registered – ask for the HIC Registration Number. Unregistered home improvement contractors are breaking the law, and homeowners should alert the
Attorney General’s Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime they get a visit from an unregistered contractor. Here are just a few other warning signs:
• Unsolicited, traveling contractors who come to your home and point out specific problems you haven't noticed yourself.
• Contractors who arrive in an unmarked truck or van and who refuse to provide proof of insurance and references when requested.
• Contractors claiming "I've just done a job nearby and have some material left over, so I can give you a great deal on the job."
• High pressure sales tactics
• Low-ball pricing “too good to be true”
• Contractors who do not have an office address … just a post office box
What is the screening process that Service Professionals go through in order to become members of the ServiceMagic network? Click here for the details.